Pub Quiz Part 2 of the Quiz Pub Quiz part 2 Quiz 2009
Here is a quiz, just for fun, to test your knowledge of features around the town centre and the harbour.
Click on each picture to see the answer.
1. Where can you see this stainless steel and coloured glass object?
2. This bronze statue stands where, and what does it commemorate?
3. Any idea where this sunburst mosaic is?
4. Can you say exactly where this gearing is and what it was for?
5. Crenellations - which property do they belong to?
6. A white horse and the phrase dieu et mon droit - on which building and what is missing?
7. Where can you find this dove taking a nap?
8. These guys can certainly hold their drink but which property are they visiting and what is the name of the street?
Return to Home page